Elements of the perfect formal attire:
• Know yourself- What does it take to make you look more commanding? Is it vertical stripes or horizontal ones? Are peaked lapels for you? Make efforts to learn how to accentuate your positive attributes and downplay your negatives. After all, the world loves illusions.
• Know the fashion- Business Fitted suit has been in existence for centuries and an untrained observation would say that it has not evolved much. However, subtle fashion trends need to be honored, such as length of cuffs, pant legs and lapel width. Make attempts to be in touch with the latest fashion trends and incorporate them in your dressing.
• Know the occasion- Learn what fabrics, colors, styles and designs are most appropriate for whatever occasion you are going to wear them to.
• Know about upkeep- You may buy a very great set of clothes that looks stunning the first time you wear it. But, in order to ensure that the magic is retained forever, you have to care for it properly and maintain its features.
• Know about accessories- The right ties, shoes, handkerchiefs and cufflinks make a lot of difference. In fact, they make the difference between dapper and dandy. So, do not dismiss them as “little things”. They are a part of your personality and you have to choose them with due care and vigilance.
At the end of the day, you will know what it takes to sport the right Fitted Suits which will do wonders for your appeal and appearance. These are timeless tips which you can hand down generations. Once you have got the hang of them, you will always look perfect. They are meant for every kind of attire and you should implement them religiously every time you are out shopping.